I have and use several versions of PSE on my machine due to Adobe's manipulation of various tools. I use primarily versions 10, 12, and 14. Recently, every time I call any one of these - I am presented with a sign-in screen and an "offer" for a free trial


i have , use several versions of pse on windows-10
machine due adobe's manipulation of various tools. use versions
10, 12, , 14. recently, every time call 1 of these - presented
with sign-in screen , "offer" free trial of instant
version. instead, go through re-registering process entering the
serial number access pse. time consuming (and cumbersome). you
have idea going on - or doing wrong?



More discussions in Photoshop Elements


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"