I can't see the cover of my PDF books. Appears only the Adobe logo. How do I resolve this?


could give me hand?

 

it problem may simple, experts you,

 

but i'm taking drubbing, nikko ...

 

is following:

 

have adobe reader 10.1.0, because i'd rather, simplicity,

 

and ok ...

 

but few days here, don't know happened,

 

but can't see @ all

 

the covers of books in pdf, on miniatures.

 

the thing appears adobe icon instead of covers of books.

 

could give me hint solve problem?

 

i immensely grateful.

 

already uninstalled , installed again, no avail.

 

 

thank , await response.

 

 

 

best regards,

 

 

 

[personal data removed forum moderator]



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"