Adobe is telling me to renew my already current subscription


i hit try again, , tells me subscription has been renewed , can continue product.  window disappears, reappears , tells me renew subscription again.  subscription doesn't end until december.

 

i noticed on profile page lists 2 devices , 1 device added today.  same device listed twice under different name, , can't remove either of them because gives error: "something went wrong! try deactivating device again.

 

i followed this guide , did not me.  restarting cc did nothing, , there no "license software" button on window.

 

can please help?

if on creative cloud, click gear icon > manage account. if click preferences can sign out of devices don't want. if not on cc, please send more info.



More discussions in Photoshop


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"