I downloaded my 10 stock images for the month the other day, then somehow I lost everything in my folder when I went to use photoshop, now its saying for me to re license those photos I previously downloaded, I have to pay for them. Is there any way I can


i downloaded 10 stock images month other day, somehow lost in folder when went use photoshop, saying me re license photos downloaded, have pay them. there way can re download selected before , not charged because haven't used them. or can find them saved on computer somewhere? ive looked everywhere can think of!

yyou can find them in license history on stock website. log in , click on name see drop menu , click ok license history. click on blue stock number link of image want download , can redownload or add library.



More discussions in Adobe Stock


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"