I'm new to this product. I want to be able to upload to another site a file i created by combining 5 pages I scanned from my Brother MFC. But I don't know how to save this new combined file to my saved documents. Will appreciate help ASAP.


help! able combine 5 different pages scanned brother mfc don't know how save file documents. appreciate assistance asap because have urgent deadline meet today , must upload combined pages boss. thanks.

hi aureo,

 

if want save scanned document new pdf,

i) click ctrl+s.

ii) save dialog comes can select recent folder or

iii) click 'choose different folder' specify folder

 

you can add these documents existing file organize pages app.

i) select scanned document

ii) go tools > organize pages

iii) select insert>from file on taskbar

iv) here can select file want add these scanned documents

v) use above steps save

 

hope solve problem.



More discussions in Acrobat Reader


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"