With past versions (I now have 14) when I copies my photos to a DVD all info, captions and tags were copied. Now, all I get is the photo. I have not changed any settings. What is the problem. I don't spends hours captioning my photos only to not be able


with past elements versions (i have 14) when copied photos dvd copied info, tags , captions.  when copy in new elements 14 version, thing copy photo. gives? there setting has changed not aware of???

scubagal57 wrote:

 

with past elements versions (i have 14) when copied photos dvd copied info, tags , captions. when copy in new elements 14 version, thing copy photo. gives? there setting has changed not aware of???

there has been no change. always, in version, had voluntarily 'write metadata files' (shortcut ctrl w) that. otherwise tags etc kept in catalogs.



More discussions in Photoshop Elements


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"