Editing a long text document and in some places it won't let me edit, just shuts down. Whyyy?


i have indesign cs6. paid pro @ computer training school year ago, walk me through every step of setting master template novels (a series). i've used 3 times (3 different novels, long) never problem. few days ago imported chapters of new novel existing doc, went start editing & tightening format (losing few words eliminate almost-blank pages), , in ch. 8, goes "plink" , closes itself. re-open. asks me "starting recovery. "yes". still won't let me edit in chapter, , every time try, "plink" , close. not sure do, leave it, move on. same thing happens in ch. 15. today, trying tighten ch. 1, let me make changes, plink. have 3 ch's can't edit in. ready tear out hair. tried contacting adobe support; online chat person redirected me here since not using cc. can me?



More discussions in InDesign


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"