when i receive a pdf file as an email attachment, I can open it but when I try to save it to my computer by clicking on "save as", I get the first window asking me where I wish to save it. As soon as I click on either a recent folder or on "choose a diffe


when receive pdf file email attachment, can open adobe dc when try save computer clicking on "save as", "save as" window asking me wish save it. click on either recent folder or on "choose different folder", save window closes documents not open. instead, adobe dc freezes , have close task manager. using thunderbird , windows 10

moving pdf forms



More discussions in PDF Forms


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"