Noto Sans Font Appears Out Of Nowhere - Not Visible In Libraries


this driving me crazy!

 

if me, scroll through fonts see ones best.

and disable ones don't allow me scroll or keep me seeing displayed in program.

 

today, series of noto sans fonts magically appeared in illustrator program.

and when series... mean lot!

this fourth of noto sans fonts show up!

screen-shot-2016-04-29-at-8.57.15-pm.jpg

 

normally, enjoy free fonts pretty these fonts not work , block me casual scrolling.

 

i have looked everywhere on hard drive in library , font folders find , nothing!

i've looked in font book - nothing.

i've updated program.

i've uninstalled , reinstalled program.

i've downloaded onyx , cleared font cache.

 

please tell me do!

 

(p.s. doesn't appear show in photoshop)

did recent install of chrome or other google related applications?



More discussions in Illustrator


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"