PSE 14 won't update to ACR 9.5


i'm on pse 14, on windows 7 64 bit.   acr @ level 9.4.0.548.   when try update via help->updates,... tells me date already.

 

i contacted adobe support, , did not have great experience.   there no phone support pse, opened chat.  after explained issue in detail, person on chat asked me "go forums.adobe.com find link".   asked : link what?  can give me url?   said no.  went forum, , found previous responses indicated pse 14 should update acr 9.5 thru help->updates.   that's not working me.   re-iterated again on chat, ignored.  person never came me.

 

so, can help?

 

if not,.. pointers on how more thoughtful support on ?

here’s link manually downloadable installers:

 

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html



More discussions in Photoshop Elements


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soustraire une selection

After Effects: could not find dvaeve_dialogs.txt

Illustrator cs6 "Invalid Serial Number"