I recently purchased Adobe PDF Pack to upgrade my Acrobat Pro 9. I am not able to create a pdf through acrobat just adobe reader. I need to create in acrobat to enable me to change properties.


i purchased adobe pdf pack thinking automatically upgrade acrobat pro ix. when trying create pdf seems creating in acrobat reader. need create pdf in acrobat able change properties, etc. not sure do??

hi callmeanytime ,

 

sorry inconvenience.

would inform adobe pdf pack subscription lets combine, convert , , export pdfs.

it not upgrade version acrobat pro 9.

it online subscription can access using browser , adobe acrobat reader signing in adobe id .once pdf created can open in acrobat 9 change properties.

you can refer link adobe pdf pack faqs : faq | adobe pdf pack

also please let know os version have .

 

regards

sarojini



More discussions in Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Info.Plist

Catalog issues